Comments Tutorial: How to apply real fishnet stockings for Bunny girl GKs

• This is pretty cool and informative! Definitely bookmarking this
    1 year ago
    Always love your work <3 thank you for continuing to provide the community with more information, we really do appreciate it!
    1 year ago
    I've been slowly going through your entire channel after seeing this, haha. I've always wanted to get into garage kits but was super intimidated. Looks like I may be ordering my first one soon, now :o
    1 year ago
    Nice vídeo! I'm not even into garage kits but it was surely interesting!
    1 year ago
    Using real fabric is a great idea even for scales, some bare leg figures would get spiced up instantly with some fish-nets. ...(Maybe someday I'll be arts-and-crafts-y enough)...
    1 year ago
    Great video! I have a new appreciation for bunny girls figures after watching it :)
    1 year ago
    Wow, nice!
    1 year ago
    That's really cool! I recently got into figure customizing, but I've been working more on pre-painted scales. I wonder if I can get that fishnet technique to work with ITEM #453909, Her knees are bent, so that might complicate things. I'm planning on putting some water slide decals on her legs and sealing them in with top coat. That might complicate things... I'd really like to make some fishnet thigh highs for her though.

I guess I could cut a strip of black cloth to use as a band and fold it over the lip of the fishnets, partway up her thighs, and then glue it. I just don't know what kinds of clear glue work best for getting fabric to stick to top coat on PVC.

Here's my progress so far:
    Part 1 (NSFW) BLOG #47177
    Part 2 BLOG #47203
    1 year ago
    Interesting. Thanks for sharing.
    1 year ago
    Asphroxia Nightmare
    Even tho I will most likely never end up using this in practice I still enjoyed watching it a lot! good job keep it up :D
    1 year ago
  • 13 comments
Anime Collectibles - Figures, Keychains, Trading Card Accessories and more!