Comments Clear file display help ✿

• I realize I'm late to this post, but if you're still after ideas, I use magnetic strips for my clear files, posters, and postcards! I use command strips to attach the magnetic strips to the walls, and then magnets hold up the goods. Makes it super easy to switch out, if you have a large collection or just like to change things up from time to time! These are the strips I use: [url=]threebythree.co...[/url]
    18 days ago
    I treat clear files like posters, especially if they are still in their packaging. I like the idea of framing them like some other commenters recommended; I think that would look neater (flatter) and also protect the file.

Smaller items like bromides/postcards you can put in a picture frame or display on a small easel/dish stand! I have a few in picture frames and I like that the frames elevate what's inside.
    1 month ago
    in germany we have "uhu patafix"
    with them i pinned my closet and cabinets full with clear files and potcards.
    best if the clear file is in a foil, then there wont be any residuals

picture/2903994...;

in the background you can see a part
    1 month ago
    dahliakujo ♡ Jotaro ♡
    warmkaito1 month ago#111322930anything flat i'll stick to walls / backs of bookcases with either double sided tape or foam stickies. if i'm not using them, i just keep them in a drawer, so i don't have any advice about binders ^^; for paper items i try to keep them in bags (or make my own covers) so the adhesives won't damage themWanderingWastrel1 month ago#111322942If you go to amazon.co.jp and search on "クリアファイルフレーム" (clear file frame) you'll find some frames made specifically for clear files. Some aren't very expensive, though I wouldn't want to guess what shipping cost might be.miyari1 month ago#111323003I "frame" them with washi tape and stick them to the wall. Occasionally, I'll frame some in float frames (the ones with two glass panes), since those are easy to find domestically and the size doesn't have to be perfect.denpaloli1 month ago#111323097i just use double-sided poster tape :)tetrix1 month ago#111323201I use Blu Tack to stick the clear files, while still in their packagings, onto the walls.Thank you so so much for your help!! These are all such cute ideas and I can't wait to try them all out! Framing sounds so sweet and decorative, and I'm loving the idea of making a kind of art book.. thank you all so much again for all your time and help!!! I'm so grateful! (≧▽≦)
    1 month ago
    Yeah, I also love the clear file holders. Those ones mentioned below look cool, I love that it has lots of pockets (wish I could use Amazon JP lol). Like they said, it's fun putting together like your own little artbook. Personally get mine from hobbysearch, like this www.1999.co.jp/.... They're smaller though it seems like.
    1 month ago
    Jenthehen Otaku at Law
    Amazon Japan sells a bunch of little binder-like booklets you can store them in - it's like creating your own artbook www.amazon.co.j...
    1 month ago
    1 month ago
    denpaloli otaku keyboard warrior
    i just use double-sided poster tape :)
    1 month ago
    miyari daddy's lil mongrel
    1 month ago
    1 month ago
  • 11 comments
Importing games,toys, and more from Japan since 2002!