Comments Anime Expo day 4

Your hassle-free Japan shopping proxy .
  • Thanks for all the photos and blog posts. I'll go one day.

If I don't make it next year, see if you can get some photos of the anime cel dealers if they let you.
    1 month ago
    CreepThatCreep1 month ago#111357256The new one in Ontario makes me feel like it’s just a cash grab to make up for lost time over COVID.
    I was talking with someone at the con, and they mentioned a rumor that AX would have to move temporarily to Anaheim Convention Center when the L.A. Convention Center undergoes expansion in the near future.
    A friend of mine thinks Ontario might be a test for a possible alternative site.
    1 month ago
    HopeBagel1 month ago#111357502The character on the daki looks like ENTRY #161803 from Princess Evangile, the daki itself is not in the database thoughTHANKS you got it. I can’t believe the booth owner got the name of their own character wrong. It’s very similar to this item ITEM #753902. I actually saw these to dakimakuras next to each other. The name is ruriko not Yuriko. Thanks for finding her. I will take photos of mine and add it to the database.
    1 month ago
    Malachi1 month ago#111357351The daki resembles Sasara, but I couldn't be sure without seeing the whole thinganother user found the right character. It is the same as this one, except mine is the school uniform version. You were close though. ITEM #753902
    1 month ago
    1 month ago
    1 month ago
    cocosole1 month ago#111357232It's in Ontario, California that they're hosting the other one in Novemeber! It would have been cool if they brought it to Canada though ~
    I wonder why another one already though since it's only a couple of months away, and it's announced out of nowhere??
    But thank you for the blogs of AX, it was fun reading through them all! :)
    thanks for the comment. I really enjoyed writing articles about AX. I had a lot of fun this time and I hope to go back again next year. The new one in Ontario makes me feel like it’s just a cash grab to make up for lost time over COVID.
    1 month ago
    It's in Ontario, California that they're hosting the other one in November! It would have been cool if they brought it to Canada though ~

But thank you for the blogs of AX, it was fun reading through them all! :)
    1 month ago
    chosokabe_senshu1 month ago#111357203do you have a source that they're bring AX in Ontario??? if so, I wanna see it. thanks!you should probably look at the images in the link before you jump to conclusions.
    1 month ago
    1 month ago
  • 10 comments
Your hassle-free Japan shopping proxy .