Reviews • Play-Asia
- No problems so farI ordered a couple of wallscrolls and 2 figures. Everything arrived in very good condition.
Some items I was looking for are unfortunately sold out very quickly in my opinion.
But the choice is quite large. The price is also acceptable.
I can recommend this store to others.
- GoodOrdered a few figures. The combined EMS shipping was cheap about $50USD for 2 1/4 figures. They ship quickly and the figures arrived well packaged and safe. Decent selection and you can sometimes find things in stock a few weeks after launch even when sold out elsewhere.
Edit 2020: unfortunately they now charge GST on shipping to New Zealand
- figurejunkie20 ps4gamerlady225 Stars (to US)I just received my Promised Neverland Ray Aniplex figure from Play-Asia. It took fifteen days to arrive, which is normal when shipping to the US. They have a great selection and fair prices. Shipping was a bit high, but once again, it is overseas. What is most important to me is authenticity, receiving the actual product I ordered, and quality shipping. All three of those factors receive five stars. Even the actual shipping box was in pristine condition. The figure box was in mint condition, wrapped very well in bubble wrap with styrofoam peanuts in the small empty space. The shipping box was almost the same size as the figure box. I even got a little Play-Asia sticker decal and a $5 off coupon for my next order. I cannot attest to their customer service, as I did not speak with them directly, but I feel fairly certain that isn’t poor. This was my first order, but it was a great first shopping experience after the horrors I have been through with others like RightStuf.
- DecentI have made a pre-order from them last year, an accessory set from Odin Sphere, and it was shipped one day before the release date. The package box was actually quite sturdy, and it survived the local mail quite intact (most don't, they throw them around). I was a little disappointed to see that they got a box slightly smaller than the entire accessory box though, and they folded the hanging part to fit.
They have since reduced their shipping options, and are no longer clear on the shipping method used, so I'm dropping the points on that. Overall, it's a decent shop, but could be better.
- No issues whatsoeverHaving heard about their not-so-good packing abilities, I was hesitant to order a figure from this store. However, with the item's stock being as it was, I didn't have a lot of options, so I went ahead anyway. The order was shipped the very next day and took about two weeks to arrive with the cheapest shipping option. When I received the item, to my surprise it was actually very securely packed with some styrofoam beans, few bubble plastic sheets and "handle with care" tape all over box, with the figure box in pristine condition. I'm very happy to have done business with these guys. Thumbs up!
- 18 reviews