Nitro+ and Niθ FanclubFavorite Character(s)

• fama226
    fama226Micronize meVery Important Boarder • lv24
    AdminOffline116 replies
    13 years ago • Updated 13 years ago
    With an entourage of well-renowned games and animated feats its only natural that the database of Nitro+ and Niθ characters would be vast and unique. So who do you have an affinity for and for what reasons? Let the personal preferences flow out!
    http://www.userbars.com/ubd240275.png
    -Walking the path of romance, the one who will unite all-
  • Ashlotte
    AshlotteFull-time ReviewerVery Important Boarder • lv24
    ModeratorOffline254 replies
    13 years ago • Updated 13 years ago
    I'll probably be the only one, but I love Takumi from Chaos;Head...The personality really hits home...So many VN protagonists are all the same and quickly forgotten, but his strongly written and all too familiar character paired with a great voice actor really breathed life into him in a way that only Key so far seems to be able to do with male characters.

I know alot of people hated him during the Anime, but if you play the game and really get inside his head its one of the most interesting experiences you'll ever have I guarantee it. :p
    "There are some people who live in a dream world,
    and there are some who face reality;
    and then there are those who turn one into the other."

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d14/Arkadyz/Heart_Music_by_AlexSatriani.gif
  • fama226
    fama226Micronize meVery Important Boarder • lv24
    AdminOffline116 replies
    13 years ago
    As for me my favorite it would probbably be Wind Walker form Jingai Makyo, I'm not one for loli styling (though recently I'm starting to appreciate it more since a majority of new characters I come across happen to posses now cleavage) but the way she is presented in both personality and overall design makes her a winner in my book, and the fact that she was my first Nitro+ figure is also a major factor in that selection as well. Then's there's Franco, who might as well be branded the figure that I'll never be able to get my hands on, I guess my sole reason in liking her is because I've been chasing after her since I first started collecting figs myself.
    http://www.userbars.com/ubd240275.png
    -Walking the path of romance, the one who will unite all-
  • Tyrkhael
    TyrkhaelRegular Boarder • lv22
    Offline86 replies
    13 years ago
    Al Azif for sure! I love the romance between she and Kurou. And her background history is breathtaking as she is badass. Add that she was my first tsundere too.
  • Lestter
    LestterVery Important Boarder • lv21
    ModeratorOffline12 replies
    13 years ago
    I really like Another Blood. She's glamorous and very fancy looking. I've been after Max's figure of her for a while now. Hope I get her someday. Metatron is pretty cool too.
  • C221
    C221Regular Boarder • lv14
    Offline291 replies
    13 years ago
    I really like Ryoko from Saya. The idea of a heroic antagonist is used pretty well.
    I'll second Metatron too, she's pretty cool.
    http://i828.photobucket.com/albums/zz204/C2215/Picture3-1-1.png
  • mikeloppi
    mikeloppiRegular Boarder • lv14
    Offline88 replies
    13 years ago
    My favourite for the ''color scheme'' is Another Blood.
    Lily Salvatana for the overall appeal.
    Remember; it's Shana banana, not Shona banona!
    [size=large]Italian Collector!
    mikeloppi.blogs...
  • Yves
    YvesVery Important Boarder • lv15
    Offline77 replies
    13 years ago
    Hmmm, that's tough. I think probably Rin, Shiki, or Gunji from Togainu no Chi.

But on the other hand I really like Lady Ethereldia's design is just so... I really adore her.
  • Raiski
    RaiskiVery Important Boarder • lv22
    Offline109 replies
    10 years ago
    I have to choose? IMPOSSIBURU! But I guess among my favorites are Etheldreda, Ein and the adorable Ouka-chan. I like all of them awesome girls though. ^^
  • 9 replies
Your hassle-free Japan shopping proxy .

Nitro+ and Niθ Fanclub3